A&C MALL PROPERTY CODE OF CONDUCT
Please help us maintain the A&C Mall experience. In order to provide a safe and enjoyable family-friendly environment, A&C Mall management asks that all patrons, employees, tenants, residents and guests be respectful of others and act responsibly while at A&C Mall.
DURING YOUR STAY, THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED:
- Using obscene language, shouting and playing music without the use of headphones
- Littering, defacing or destroying property
- Loitering in front of or blocking stores, restaurants, theaters, offices, homes, parking areas, sidewalks, streets or common areas
- Skating, skateboarding, bicycle riding on sidewalks, running, and climbing or standing on furniture, walls or trees
- Smoking except in designated smoking areas
- Distributing material, soliciting, demonstrating, conducting interviews, taking professional photos, videos or audio recordings (without prior A&C Mall management approval), and driving or parking vehicles with advertisement wraps, logos or decals
- Carrying weapons of any kind, including firearms
- A&C Mall closes at 9pm Mon–Sat and 7pm on Sun when the retail stores close. At this time, you are welcome to patronize any of the restaurants or businesses that remain open. All visitors under age 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 8pm, and visitors under age 21 are not permitted after 10pm.
ALWAYS LOOK YOUR BEST AND RESPECT OTHERS WHILE AT A&C MALL BY FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE GUIDELINES:
- No gang-related attire or activity, offensive clothing, tattoos, including that with obscene language or graphics
- No apparel that obscures the face unless worn for cultural or religious reasons or medical conditions
- No visible undergarments or clothing which exposes excessive portions of skin which may be viewed as inappropriate for a family-friendly environment
- No excessively torn clothing
- No skateboards or hoverboards
- Shoes and shirts are required
Please drive responsibly and refrain from cruising or speeding. Motorcycles are not permitted in A&C Mall parking decks. Two-wheeled vehicles are welcome but must be parked in designated areas.
A&C Mall is private property. Failure to comply with these rules and regulations and local laws is grounds for exclusion from A&C Mall. You may also be subject to prosecution under applicable laws. If you have any questions regarding these rules of conduct, please call A&C Mall’s management office at +233 302 501 511.