A&C Development Co. Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as “A&C Development”, “us”, “we” or “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. You can visit www.ancdev.comwithout disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
You should read this notice in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of use for the site.
1. What kind of information is collected?
Anonymous information – Anonymous information cannot be tied directly to personally identifiable information. We use this information to improve our site. This information helps us focus our resources on the features that are most popular with our customers. We may collect information regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes and is separate from any personally identifiable information that you may submit via this site. We do not link IP addresses to any personal information. In rare instances, IP addresses may be used to assist in deterring and/or preventing abusive or criminal activity on the website.
Personally identifiable information – The following forms on ancdev.com collect personally identifiable information:
• Register for News Form – Information in this form will be used to send ancdev.com periodic newsletters updating customers.
• Contact Us Form – Information provided through this form will not be stored by ancdev.com and will be used solely to respond to customer enquiries and/or service requests
2. How safe will my information be?
The security of all information associated with our customers is an important concern to us. We at ancdev.com therefore exercise the utmost care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, A&C Development Co. Ltd and its affiliates cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, A&C Development Co. Ltd uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
3. Who will use this information?
As a general rule, A&C Development Co. Ltd will not disclose any specific personal information that you submit to us in a manner that connects you with the personal information, except when we have your explicit permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below.
4. How can I control my information?In case you change your mind or some personal information changes (such as your mailing address or email address), we will try to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal information that you have provided us. We offer customers the opportunity to opt out of having personal information shared with A&C Development Co. Ltd and/or its affiliated companies, such as unsubscribing from the ancdev.com newsletter. Additionally, if a customer wishes to update personal information or objects to any usage provided herein for any reason, he/she may email the requested change to email@example.com